Our hand-poured Tulip-shaped candles are so adorable and are available in so many colours. They will make a great and unique gift as well as being a statement in the home.
Each candle is one of a kind as it is hand-poured. So there may be some frosting, air bubbles and minor imperfections may be expected.
If you want a particular colour/shade not listed here, just message us and we will try our best to make them for you.
Our candles are deluxe, artisan and exclusive. Each candle art is 100% hand-poured and hand-piped using finest non-toxic, cleaning-burning, biodegradable soy wax, cotton wicks, natural dyes and carefully selected fragrances. No additives or stabilisers are added to our candles. Enjoy a touch of indulgence with these beautifully handcrafted wax arts!
Vegan & Cruelty FREE | Non-GMO | Environmentally friendly | Phthalates & Parabens FREE | Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable | Made in UK
White,Cerise Pink, Peach, Blue, Violet, Yellow
Diameter – 65mm
Length – 80mm – 85mm
Candle is mainly for decorative purposes but can be burnt. To burn, simply place on top of a heatproof dish (of any kind). Please note that once burnt, the candle will eventually collapse and won’t keep its aesthetic.
Benefits of Soy Wax:
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. Our wax comes from crops grown locally and is an entirely natural product that’s safe for your skin and respiratory system.
- Soy is a renewable source unlike paraffin wax which relies in our dwindling supply of crude oil.
- Soy wax is a carbon neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn’t had a negative impact on the environment.
- Soy wax burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Soy washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your vessel once the candle has burned down. No more soaking with boiling water and chipping away at residual wax.
- Soy wax is clean burning and doesn’t release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies.
- Soy wax won’t release petrol-carbon soot like you get from paraffin candles meaning no oily black marks on your walls! Keeping the wick trimmed short will also ensure that the candle doesn’t smoke and that it burns efficiently.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. Burn for 3-4 hours at a time, ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the candle container before extinguishing, this will help to prevent a “tunnelling” effect and is especially important during the first burn.
- Always burn your candle within sight and in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (smoke and black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning. If this happens, let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Be sure to extinguish and let cool a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Do not burn the candle all the way and you should have 10mm of wax or less remaining. If the candle is in a vessel, this is to avoid overheating the glass.
- Candles are sensitive to light and temperature, you can avoid your candles from cracking and melting by storing your candles in an upright position and in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep your candles dust free as well.