Our very own handmade wax burners are elegant and will compliment any home interior decor. The beautiful subtle textures are are embedded on either white or terra cotta clay and sealed with a glaze. Combined with stainless steel cups, not only that it gives a contemporary twist to it, but this also ensures that any coloured wax will not leave any stains. A 4-hour burn tea light is recommended to use when burning wax melts.
About WAX MELT BURNERS:
- Size: 2.5in (6.5cm) diameter by 5in (13cm) tall
- Stainless Steel Cup Capacity: Approximately 30g | 9oz
- Material: Reinforced Modelling Clay with clear varnish
- Tea Light Requirement: 4-hour burn tea light
- Packaging: white box with company branding ribbon
WAX MELT BURNER CARE:
- Make sure to use the suggested tea light size: 4-hour burn.
- Each wax melt can last approximately give off beautiful aroma for about 4-5hours.
- After the scent has gone, simply let the wax harden again and take it out of your wax burner.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
- Light the candle when it is inside the burner so as not to give burn marks on the side of the burner.
- Add one piece of the wax melt pack at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached.
- Do not overfill the wax melt burner initially as the wax will spill over.