These beautiful wax melts have a gorgeous and a strong scent which melts down in a wax melt burner. We use 100% soy wax with the highest maximum percentage of fragrance oil to give the best possible scent throw. Some fragrances are naturally stronger than others. A single wax melt can last up to 4-6hours and can fill a room.
Vegan & Cruelty FREE | Non-GMO | Environmentally friendly | Phthalates & Parabens FREE | Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable | Made in UK
About WAX MELTS:
- Weight: 6g-8g per block
- Wax type: 100% soy wax
- Burn time: 4-6hours per block
- Packaging: white glassine bag
- Wax Melt Colour: random
- Requirement: needs a wax burner to melt
- Place one or two blocks into a clean, dry wax melt burner, although we recomend to use only one at the time.
- If using an electric warmer, the heat from electric warmers varies widely and occasionally natural soy wax won’t melt or throw scent very well. We cannot guarantee compatibility with these.
- DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Use non scented 4-hour tea light candles only.
- Wax melts can be remelted until no fragrance is left.
- The wax in a wax melt doesn’t completely evaporate as you use it. Instead, eventually, the wax will lose its scent. When this happens, you will want to remove the wax from the burner to change it over to a fresh new wax melt.
- It is typical to see some vapour while burning. This is how the aroma is dispersed. However, if it is excessive, please extinguish the candle, let is cool off first and make sure it has to be a 4-hour tea light candle.